PROGRAMME MONITORING COMMITTEE NOVEMBER 2014 MEETING
The Programme Monitoring Committee (PMC) held its autumn and final meeting at ‘The Pavilion’ Stormont Estate, Belfast on 13th November 2014.
PMC meetings have taken place every six months since the start of the Programme.
As this was the final meeting of the PMC, Maura Young who chaired the meeting, thanked all those who had sat on the Committee over the last six years.
The Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment (DETI) is designated as Managing Authority for the Competitiveness Programme. The funding is delivered through three main spending Priorities:
- Sustainable Competitiveness and Innovation;
- Sustainable Enterprise and Entrepreneurship;
- Improving Accessibility and Protecting and Enhancing the Environment;
In addition, a small percentage of the overall allocation is set aside for programme management, verification, evaluation and publicity activities.
NITB Summer Launches Read Full Story >
Also in this issue:
- Success Through Competitiveness
- Update from the Programme Managing Authority
- Europe Day
- Did you know...no.1
- Minister on the Road
- Did you Know...no.2
- NITB Summer Launches
- Did you know...no.3
- New Lord Mayor welcomes 100,000th visitor to Belfast Welcome Centre
- Update on the development of the 2014-2020 ERDF Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme